$4.99 (iOS) -- $9.99 (MacOS)*
Save 50% Hurry, sale ends soon!
Quickly and easily add scrolling credits like you see in professional movies and TV shows to the beginning or ending of your videos.
CHECK OUT THESE PRO FEATURES:
• Designed specifically to do scrolling credits!
• Powerful, yet super easy to use--no learning curve!
• Supports one or two-column credits, just like the pros!
• Easily add Headings to sections of credits!
• Chroma Key "green screen" support to scroll credits over video footage (not just a still background)!
• Control font style, size, color, and scrolling speed!
• Supports multiple SD/HD resolutions, including: SD 360p, HD 720p, HD 1080p and even Ultra HD 4K!
• Supports multiple Aspect Ratios, including: 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 18:9 (2:1), and 21:9 (7:3).
• Smooth, non-jerky scrolling!
• Handles large projects without running out of memory!
• Includes dozens of HD backgrounds or upload your own!
• Save and manage "projects," no need to start over to make a change!
Now available for BOTH iOS (iPhones/iPads) and Mac OS (desktops/laptops)!
HOW IT WORKS...
1. Choose from the dozens of backgrounds provided by the app (a solid color, a gradient color, an image, or "green-screen" chroma key to render credits over video footage), or upload your own background image.
2. Enter the text you want to have scroll over the background you've selected. You can even use headings or two columns for your credits, just like the pros.
3. Preview what your scrolling credits will look like, adjusting the scrolling speed and the font style, color, and size.
4. When you're happy with how everything looks, the app will render and save an HD video clip to your device or computer. You then run iMovie or other video editing software, import the credits video clip, and drag it to where you want it to play in your movie.
VIDEOS: Video Demo - Video Tutorial
EMAIL SUPPORT: email@example.com